Thursday, April 30

kawan?

Q1: How much do your friend means to you?
so much. i cudnt tell. the always be with me when am at the lowest point of my life. once i got a so-called bestfriend who suddenly become a backstabber. i cried everytime i thought about losing that friendship. (what happend? ill tell u in my next post!-tak janji tau hehe) OK! lets forget about that girl who always prtend to be something but atlast turned out to be nothing! hey! congrats with ur changes. hope it stays! ok-ok dah melalut pulak. back to the topic. how much do they mean to me, yeppp! absolutely they are my everything. frankly speaking im not that close to my family (not really that close just that i dont really share stupid stories with my family). so there come the role of my SUPERSWEETGIRLFRIENDS! we share so much. the even pick me up at home hahaha (i dont have driving licensed-no big deal i got so many drivers!). thanks guys (esp-nane, ifa & deanna) i reallly appreciate ur kindness. there were times that i feel sucks being me but they always gave me good advices. esp when i caught into fights with MJ and they would be there for me ask me to thnk and rethink. its not just that they give me courage and always let me be my self. i love u girlfriends!!

Q2: Do bffs always share everything? (stories, gossips, shoppings, bla bla)
YESS! but no when it comes to love! perhaps our taste are really diffrent kan? kan? hehe. being far away from your bffs its really hard to get alway conncted to each other. so gossips will definitely make our day! hehehe. samegoe to shopping. we got taste of our own but my SUPERSWEET GIRLFRIENDS opinion is somthing that i cant reject! mine too haha (kan ayu kan?). seewha hapened to my nena? now dah vogue okay! hehe ido sharing bed wit them. when i was in uitm i lept with nena at nights and when i was in KMPP i slept with both nena and nane (wats the big deal?) bit never with lowed i guess. no offense. hehe with diana?so mny time at my house and at hers. we always share eveything! even or boyfiend' share the same name. HERS: ZUKHAIRI, MINE :ZULKHAIRI♥. Oh! how i love this coincident!

Q3: Are they worth it?
SUPERSWEET GIRLFRIENDS? yesss!!!why? they will always be there when im down.
so-called-friends? sometimes yess and sometimes no! why?i dont know. they can be really caring but there are times that i feel neglected. the an be realy interesting and can always be annoying. Ok! now u choose!

Q4: Do you got what u looking for in a friendship?
with my girls. i cudnt ask for more. they just too perfect! not only my girls. but i miss th good times with my KMPP friends-bunny, nad, acip, huda, aman H2P1+A1-4-3+PRD: U guys really rocks!! i miss the Bainunians too-5K, 1-3B, we really had fun dnt we?im enjoying every moments i had. i learn so many things-! being here, im not sure do friendship really developes. im not sure on how i feel. thanks MJ for being with me. u are the best dear!

Ps, those who i ddnt mention their names. i am sorry! i do love al my friends. i might be annoying but i am serious in every frendship involving me! i mean it.

congratulations Ashrin dear for being selected in the Perak junior gymnastic team!
i ♥ MJ,

1 comment:

ayunietahir said...

mmg takleh reject.. haha.. you're like my adviser and al.. love you babe.. sorry ive been busy~ cant wait to see ya!