Thursday, April 9

An old friend of mine

YOU: i just want to apologize. but i don't really know how
i hope u read this so that u know that i miss you & your stories & our friendship

when i was in form two i met this guy in irc. his was nice n caring n funny though. back then i live in hostel provided by the admin of my school even though my house just like 30mins walk from the school. so every time I'm on hols, were gonna chat through the irc then moving to the ym (yahoo messenger in case you dont know). every weekend (when i am allowed to go back) we will chat together changing stories from night until the dawn. he wud tell me about his life, what hes doing n ill tell mine too. when were getting bored we'll play some sort of games using the ym where he got to put on his mic n then making sounds of animals while me will guessing the name of the animal! hehehe that was me back then OK!

when I'm not home during the weekend i will definitely call him n we will talk on the phone not for hours but its enough to make me smile. he was really nice guy that love his family but sometimes a bit rebellious when things going out of his way. because i was in a control-school special for those who is uncontrollable, so he always thought that I'm the one who really smart n bla bla bla. i am not dear. now it proves it all, u are in Korea while me stuck in ..(well, u know where)! about u stdying in Korea I knew u can do it. u are a smart guy since we met through this media. u teach me lots of stuff about the internet about life.

okay lets continue..

when my PMR result is out, i am so happy where i got an OK result where my daddy gave me my first hand phone. he pass with flying colors too and he got an offer to this boarding school located in KL (oh! he lives in puchong earlier that i knew but the last time i heard about him, his family moves to Johore. i don't really know, I am sorry I'm not a good friend of yours right? that's why u keep yourself away from me. hmm sad).but then, starting from that moment our friendship begin to blown away. he went to this boarding school and getting busy with his curricular and so with his life. yep! yep! as time pass by we were too busy keeping in touch with each other. actually, i want to thanked you for being patient with me on every single night of mine that being accompanied by you. you are a very nice person that no one could replace (i do try to find one that suits me like u do but i failed). Don't you remember those times when we were playing on irc together? OMG how i miss u. I'm sorry because i didn't email to u my pics before but the conditions back then hmm i have several problems that i cant tell. I tried to buzz u on YM before but u didn't answer me.

honestly i do feel lost when you are not around anymore. all i heard about u was from my best friend (i bet you know who). I want you to know that i am not happy with this but i do missing those old times when u tell me stories about your live and your rebellions and not to forget your crush when you were in that boarding school. You are the one who teach me about technologies (hehe you know what i mean) thanks dude. perhaps, i would love to thanked you for the growing-up memories that i had when we were still friends. I don't know weather i am that not-so-important to you but you are something that i cant take away from my memories and i think its still not too late to congrats you for your SPM results that i heard from my bestfriend and goodluck with your study in Korea (even though i dont know what major u are taking there,how I wish i know). we haven't met but i do have plans to meet you before but in our conditions now i don't think that is necessary. Dear friend,

can we be like before again? because i miss our friendship

It might sounds like crap but this is something that i've been going through in my early teenage life. it not about love or crush or something but its just something that i do regret for being careless. My mistakes. Im sorry.

No comments: