Thursday, July 16

The uncool yet painful metal-thingy in my mouth

I start wearing braces on DEC 2008
its been like 8months living with these metals in my mouth,
sometimes i cant eat, i cant speak clearly, i cant barely byte, i have to brush my teeth softly
because it HURTS
which is not cool at all. ceh!
the day where i put on these lovely-killer metals (15 DEC 2008)
i cant remember when i capt this,see the diff?
its annoying, but still want to upload this pic HA HA
the alignment was sucks. i got big teeth yet no spaces, its genetically inherited. its not cool i know.
i look weird in this photo^^
Ahh, that's better. somewhere around may i guess, forgot already!
see the progress of my front rabbit teeth
noticed that the braces isn't obvious because of the size of my teeth its really big (-_-")
last 3 weeks. no more bugs bunny hopping around. ceh ceh
TODAY: look at the alignment. its getting better and better but it hurts me. i cant byte so i didn't take my dinner, but can u see there's a slightly small distance between my two front teeth?
that makes me look like an un-matured girl with a big nose and moles all around came from the outer space looking for her human boyfriend who hasn't reply her text message. wth?
HA HA

Ps, i cant wait for august! ill keep mention it until i got home safely, thank you.
Ps 2, i might be following a bakti siswa 2009 programme (a charity work) at kuala kedah this coming holiday, i love charity work even i don't have that pure-innocent-girl look. whatever.
Ps 3, i have two more papers to go before i go home. (lab exams on Tuesday, summative II on Wednesday). Wish me luck.

Till then,
with ♥

3 comments:

zulkhairi hamzah said...

hehe its getting better ! ur patience is worth it! go girl!

cken said...

haha thank youu mr bf♥

zulkhairi hamzah said...

hehe i love ur new teeth! and its owner!