Wednesday, March 24

Nak mengada sikit

Ive been busy this week.
Hell busy yeah. studying your body immune system. Yes, mine too.
Definitely will doze off only after 5mins hearing lecture. Sumpah tak tipu!
Okay lah actually i nak mengada sikit buat announcement, i baru join this awesome formspring.me.
Tak tau awesome ke tak, bunyi macam awesome ja. 
Just wanna give it a try, later if its boring then it will be deactivated.!
Basically this website allows anyone/anybody to ask me questions. Sounds awesome kan?
So here my formspring.me acct, feel free to ask me anything there :)

 

Ps, ada widget formspring kat sidebar. Excited nya aku. haish esok test la cken. Oh last last, dekat formspring profile memang takda lagi yang ask me questions. Why not you be the first one :)

Now lets get back to business.
Immunology and infection here i come.
I will miss you babyblog.
XOXO

No comments: