Wednesday, May 5

The broken heart playlist.

I guess my heart hurts every night, lets say if i had Tuberculosis, by now, i would have suffered from anemia. I mean, chronic disease will lead to anemia. Got my point? Take care of your health children :)

Tonight: Not myself tonight - Christina Aguilera
Unspoken thoughts in my head: Issues - The Saturday
I don't want me/you living like: Ghost of you - Good Charlotte
Or even us being : Yesterday - Leona Lewis.
I'm working on: Stickwitu - The Pussycat dolls
Because now: Your love is my drug - Ke$ha
So please don't: Ignorance - Paramore
I know I'm: Creep - Radiohead
I know I'm: Vulnerable - Vanessa Hudgens
But: True - Ryan Cabrera
I wish i could: I'll Go Wherever You Will Go - The calling
Because: I Miss you - Blink 182
I won't: Unfaithful - Rihanna
You please: Take My Heart - Soko
All i want for us: Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne

I: Try Sleeping With Broken Heart - Alicia Keys, but i failed, I want you.

Well, I'm tired of Sweet Dreams - Beyonce Knowles

Till then,
♥ 

No comments: