Tuesday, December 21

Katil, makan, tv, dvd.

In a week, my berat would be 60kilos! Huahaha asyik makan je kat rumah. Nasib baik cuti just a week. It is my fourth day in Malaysia, I'm loving the air, the weather (even hari-hari hujan), the noise (rumah aku sebelah hiway okay), the food and the people!!

Last saturday, I sampai pukul 930 pagi at lcct, as expected mj lambat. Tp dia bawak home-made nasi goreng for me. Penuh2 dalam polisterine, sampai bloated. Then we both balik ipoh, sampai rumah dah 4pm. At 5 acin got her pool party. Later at night got arwah opah's tahlil to attend, it ends at 11++pm. Lepas tu baru dapat hangout dgn my friends.

So lots of catching up finally done. Lepak till 4am. Hehe balik2 pengsan. Time tengah tahlil pun I dok tersengguk-sengguk, hilang ayu I okay. Tp dah 2hari kat rumah dah qada all the sleep and the rest I need. Feeling fresh to start the day. Mama masak nasi lemak, and she's gone to work. I tengah defrost kopok lekor.


Isn't it nice to be home? :) :) :)

I'm in heaven!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: