Sunday, February 27

From my gf @DianahMahyidin

From: @DianahMahyidin
Sent: Feb 27, 2011 11:07p

@DianahMahyidin: @AshikinRazali yupp :( and all the time yg kite g mnd same2,mkn meggi tgh mlm same2,pki seliper toilet same,even bergayut pon ngan org yg same

sent via ÜberSocial in reply to @AshikinRazali

On Twitter: http://twitter.com/DianahMahyidin/status/41892212409245696


I miss you girl.
We are so close like sisters. We share almost everything, even now our bf had the same name. Nothing can tear us apart. Even our thoughts still the same although ur in India I'm in Indonesia.
The fact that we both will become a doctor, also an unplan beautiful thing but happened as God wants us to be together I believe.

I ♥ you diana, always have always will☺
Xoxo
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments: