Sunday, November 27

AS-hikin? ehem feminin!

Entah macam mana I boleh terbukak youtube, terbrowse for feminin. Korang tahu feminin? They really famous in the 90s. Infact i masih teringat waktu dorang trending dekat Malaysia, I was a HUGE fan of them. Yang paling cool masa tu I ingat, dorang nyanyi sambil dancing, lagu Untukmu, but sebab i masih retard waktu tu so i called it Angin Bayu. Hehe paling tak boleh lupa the vid clip,each member wears  jumpsuit only different colors then rambut pendek boycut, pakai earings yang besar tu. 

Sebabkan I ni huge fan , on raya 95 tak salah, I mintak my mama bawak pegi salon coz I want that hair. And on raya i asked my mama to buy me the same earing and feminin-alike jumpsuit too! Oh yeah, not to forget that time I bangga nama Ashikin sebab leader group ni nama As! Ahahahahahaha. it was epic! Come walk down my memory lane with FEMININ ;)

See the hair? Hahaha

Angin Bayu.. Hehe but this one is the remake. The original one in high pitch! Haha

Untukmu original version.

One of my faourite! Sedihhhh.. Tsk.

Kini :D

Rindu diri muuuu, Yeahhh! Nanana nanana nana :P

Have a nice sunday everyone!

No comments: