Saturday, August 30

home sweet home

Omg. after all, we got the house we're searching for these past few days. its really a tiring process while meeting those strangers. at this moment, i am deadly exhausted after a night packing my stuf. goddamn tired!!. now its time to move on n have a new life at the new house i know its sounds cliche~ ahaha. its hard to find the right house here in jakarta and make sure that it's secure for us (there are 5 of us and we are all cewek). yaa, i miss my home so much in manjoi and meru. the house that i grew up was atok's which i lived for 8years. and back then in meru, my room, my toilet, my shower, my closet, my big bed and those pillows are the things i miss the most. it is now 3am suprisely time is running too fast i wanna hv a nice cold shower and a warm sleep while wake up the next big day with a fully charged energy. i hope so!

No comments: