Sunday, March 15

Mat Jul n the cardio result

OMG.
its been so long time since i wrote the previous post.
yaa ive been so damn !@#$%&*^%%$ busy ohh~
yes! yes!
thanks for the cardiovascular modul which have made me enjoying my hols as the gloomiest ones among all.
*sigh*
BUT.. the best part in this end-of-modul hols is my sayang dah ade internet excess
*yippiee*
hehe that makes me feeling like floating in the air. my credits always finish unexpectedly & sometimes dah midnight baru noticed that credits habes already. now nothing to worry. if no credits then inernet excess kan ade ;D
so now were like online 24-7 & non-stop webcaming each other. even nak tdo pun on webcam XD
*big grinnn*

this is our pet sleeping together in Pet Society

*How sweet ♥*

Oh!
sambung about my cardio result

*omg*
memang teruk abes dis result. just thought of having a none-repeatable exams year but unfortunately there goes the dreams n hopes for my 2nd year of being med student.

sabar aje la kann
:'(

No comments: