Sunday, April 12

i think i had

i think i have MIGRAIN
T_T
the hell-headache really makes me sick
i cant do things right
i cant speak too much
i cant even hear any sounds
and my eyes get really sensitive to the lights
it hurts
well..
med school really gave me everything
from people's sickness
to my own MIGRAIN
'lucky' me
got respiration-finals next week.
wish me luck
Ps, i was just awake from the hell-headache that have made me going home earlier then i should from the KUJ-Badminton tournament.
not happy though
*sigh*
i love u MJ
*xoxo*
♥,

2 comments:

ayunietahir said...

luv MJ je.. memule aku punyela dok pikir sapelaaa mj ni.. haha.. macam mary jane dalam spiderman je.. rupenye.. mat jul? hahaha.. klakar abes..

cken said...

lol.kau fikir aku gay ke? hahahaha mestlah mat jul cayanggg~ klo aku addressed die with name manje nnt kau muntah darah plak! haha